Information We Collect
Information You Provide to Us
We collect information that you provide directly to us when you use our website and services. This may include information you provide when you create an account, place an order, contact customer support, or communicate with us in any other way. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect information about you automatically when you use our website and services. This information may include your IP address, device type, browser type, and broad geographic location. We may also collect information about how you use our website and services, including the pages you visit and the links you click.
We collect this information using the following technologies:
- Web Beacons: A web beacon is a transparent image file used to monitor your activity on our website. We may use web beacons to collect information about your usage of our website and services and response to emails.
- Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to collect information about your use of our website and services and report on activities and trends. This service may also collect information regarding the use of other websites, apps, and online resources. You can learn about Google's practices by going to www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/, and opt out of them by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To provide, maintain, and improve our website and services;
- To respond to your comments and questions and provide customer support;
- To send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- To communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- To process and fulfill your orders and manage your account;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements; and
- For other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or with your consent.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your personal information with third parties for the following purposes:
- With service providers who provide website and IT support, payment processing, and other services on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of Safemaster Height Safety Solutions or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation, or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company; and
- With your consent or at your direction.